AIM
Pedochu

Gravitas. Gravitas.

Good gameplay

and good design as well. Very good design, it reminded me of those old orisinal games if you're familiar with them. While there's an obvious lack of originality (Ball revamped immediately comes to mind,) the different graphical style and star-collecting feature are enough to set it apart.

After playing for a while I ended up enjoying it, but the controls definitely didn't seem right for the first few levels (velocity and gravity were too high). Soon I adjusted and the game flowed really well. All in all, it was very enjoyable, and I hope to see some more.

Chaz responds:

Nice review, thanks :)

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Good Game, Good Message, Brave Move

I'm gonna keep this short and make a point as I don't like long reviews.

First off, excellent game. Very pleasing art, music, very relaxing and fun. The message was great and it was very informative. The part inbetween scenes about cruelty to livestock was extremely informative, and interesting. I really agreed with that part of the message.

The vegetarian part was a bit extreme for me, but I have really got to respect you for sacrificing many good reviews for getting a cause out there. I don't know how serious you are about this message, but political games are a thing of the future, and it's smart to catch on.

Overall this game was very enjoyable to anyone no matter where they stand on the issue.

- P

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

...

I'm a bit sad that the three actionscript tutorials I created weren't included, but it's my own fault for losing interesting back in December or something. If there's any way they could be, I still have the .flas and .swfs for Actionscripted Tweens, Intermediate Math, and Pointing with the Mouse, but I guess not.

Very good.

Teddy in the Bush Teddy in the Bush

I enjoyed it

It was an entertaining game, the graphics were pleasing. I got to level 4 and got bored. I actually liked it, good job.

10 Second Rush 10 Second Rush

Short but sweet

-_-_-_-_ART_-_-_-_-

The art was minimalistic, but it definitely worked. It wasn't too original, I've seen the style in many games recently. The colors went very well together. In every level there was a perfect balance of every color, and in some levels a perfect balance of warm and cool colors. It certainly capture the eye. The symmetry of the animation and level design was a great touch, and the music and cursor helped as well. As these elements in my opinion really helped the game. 7/10.

-_-_-_-_GAMEPLAY_-_-_-_-

I was disappointed when it ended, but you know what that means? It was fun! I really enjoyed gameplay. I was quickly thinking up strategies as well as testing which would work, avoid the bad colors, and watching the clock at the same time. The multasking made it fun. I would say the biggest con was that it was far too short, I would have liked to see it doubled.

-_-_-_-_OTHER_-_-_-_-

How long was the gameplay itself? I could figure it out if I remembered how many levels there were. And congratulations on your first game. It's a pretty good one too. And it's impressive for your age (not that I should be saying crap like that, I'm a 12 year old programmer too).

azwsxdcrfv responds:

Thanks for the very helpful review, my brother tested it and said it was to long at 20 levels so I just made 15 instead. I don't have much drawing skill so I went with simple and plain.